Laser & Surgery Center Patient Information
The Laser & Surgery Center is committed to providing you with outstanding care before, during and after your surgery. Here you will find information about what to expect concerning your surgery, your rights and responsibilities as a patient, policies and other important patient information. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (850) 784-3937.
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities (download patient rights information)
- Request for Patient Records (download request for access to patient record
- Patient Satisfaction Survey (download our patient satisfaction survey)
- Notice of Non-Discrimination (download non-discrimination information)
- Multi-Language Notice of Interpreter Services (download multi-language information)
While in the ambulatory setting, if a patient should suffer a cardiac or respiratory arrest or other life-threatening situation, the patient will be treated with advanced cardiac life support and will be transferred to the closest hospital which will make decisions about following any advance directives. You have a right to have your living will present in our medical record at the Center and to be informed of the Center’s policy prior to the date of admission.
If patients have concerns in regard to The Laser and Surgery Center, we encourage you to communicate with management know so that we can work to remedy any problems. Our goal is to exceed patient expectations for excellent service and encourage them to let us know how we could make their experience more satisfactory.
Additional health information disseminated by the Agency for Health Care Administration can be obtained at FloridaHealthFinder.gov.